Sunday, May 24, 2009

Love Intrest

So, my friend hooked me and this guy up a few months back...
It was a long distance relationship and I really enjoied talking to him..
He said he fell in love with me and that he can't live without me.

We first broke up because he proposed to me, and I freaked out a little. Turns out, he was totally wasted when he proposed.

Then about a month later, we started dating again...
But I broke up with him, again, because I kind of wanted a boyfriend who could physically be there for me.

Well, now we're talking again and he has a girlfriend...but says everythings not going very well and that they aren't going to last much longer.

He wants me to take him back...and i'm seriously considering it.
Yeah, yeah. I know, I'm only 15 and I have my whole life ahead of me, blah, blah, blah. But I really do think this guy would make me happy. And so far, every guy I've dated or taken an intrest in has turned out to be a jerk.

The problem is...
I don't know how i would explain having a boyfriend who lives four hours away to my parents...

But also...this guy is asking me to wait patiently until Faburary 19th of next year...that way he can move out and come live near me. That's a bigg step.

So, I'm kind of debating if I should go ahead and date him again or to just tell him no.

Now, this guy is absolutely amazing.
He has the ability to make a girl melt. He's just so sweet and I love talking to him...but I have no clue what to do...

For now, I guess I'll just have to keep debating.

--Caseyy

No comments:

Post a Comment